1. Definitions and Interpretation
1. “Cookie” means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site
2. “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
3. “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
2. Information About Us
1. Our Site is owned and operated by ADSRUNNER LTD , a limited company registered in England under company number .
2. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by post at .
2. By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for website analytics and advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
3. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in and payment transactions.
2. Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
3. Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
4. Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
5. Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
6. Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
7. Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
4. Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
6. For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
1. The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device
2. The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
LinkedIn installs cookies on your Browser in order to track your browsing activity, optimise Our advertising campaigns and provide Us with campaign analytics.
This website uses the Facebook advertising Pixel to allow Us to influence the adverts you see on Facebook and Instagram. We also use Facebook’s Analytics platform to better understand users of our website.
Microsoft Bing Ads
Bing Ads is a Microsoft service that provides pay per click advertising on both the Bing and Yahoo! search engines. Cookies installed by Microsoft Bing track your activity on the Bing advertising network across websites and browsing sessions.
Google (Analytics, AdWords)
Through using Our Site Google will install a number of cookies on your browser. These cookies will be a mixture of unique IDs for identification purposes and cookies set to remember your preferences across Google products. In all cases, this cookie information is likely to be used to optimise adverts you see around the internet, and will allow Us to target you with adverts after you leave our website. We also use Google Analytics to optimise user journeys through our website and to run performance reporting on how users behave on our website.
3. Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics and other similar companies as implemented from time to time. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
4. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
5. Other cookies may be set by services used on this website and this document will be updated to reflect this from time to time.
5. Consent and Control
1. Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a notification bar in the header of the website requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. If you do not consent to us placing Cookies in your browser you must leave Our Site immediately.
2. In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
3. The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information